Thread: Two nights
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 06:32 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
yeahgr8

The committee in the head, AA and the steps sorted that out for me...you might hear a lot that it is the addict voice..hmmm...but think about it you are arguing with yourself whether to go and do something that you don't want to do again, i don't know if you have got to the stage of vocalising it yet, the pacing and huffing and puffing but either way that is quite insane...let us know how you get on at your meeting, go and get restored to sanity:-)

Congrats on your sobriety so far, you've really bought back a time in year 2001 i remember vividly...id moved to Spain and was determined to stop drinking but i would stop for a few days feel better and then drink again...i was renting this huge villa by myself and would pace up and down the living room on the night after the drinking listening to load mucis saying ok this time, cmon just dont bujy anymore alcohol, dont go to bars, should have stayed away from x person...loads more times since then in different places, it's really quite amazing to look back now...To 'outsiders' i was a 31 year old guy who had it all, happy go lucky and in effect had the perfect lifestyle...so powerful a disease to actually prevent us from getting the help that is clearly out there by our own choice!!!!!!!