View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 02:15 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Lotus2009

Wow... so many replies. Thank you all for your ES&H.

I'm back in my car now (don't worry haven't been sitting here all day - just got back to go online. After I posted here I went to the park, walked, sat by the water and read a book, went to get a yummy lunch at a nearby cafe and I feel a little more like myself again) and getting ready to figure out where to spend the next couple of nights.

To those of you who pointed out that my behavior was insane: believe me, I know! And I think I did mention in my original post that I let my emotions take over and was at times completely out of it. At this point it wouldn't surprise me if I had some form of ptsd, because the past few triggers resulted in some serious "I can't think straight" kind of reaction from my side. Anyways, I have been seeing a counselor once a week since the beginning of Jan. and have really been trying to work on myself (and did ok for the most part with just a few triggers here and there that I was able to manage using my tools, well that was until I completely lost it this past week).

Sidenote to Keith: Thanks for your honest response here. I don't think I'm putting all the blame onto AH - I know he's not responsible for my actions, just as I'm not responsible for his. In the end I chose to react to his abusive behaviors in an unhealthy way.