View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 11:39 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
MaryGoRound

I know. This was the response I was expecting.

I was waiting for him to come to this realization, so I got excited. But yeah, its too soon. I feel like such an idiot. I started out tough I said "okay, you've come to that realization..what have you done about it?"

And from that moment. It shifted. I should have realized it. Its so hard to be tough! Because its something that I want to, so its easier to break that rule.

ARR. I just really believe that he will get better. But it doesn't matter because realistically, even if he is being honest, its still not enough time.

He was all like "Rome wasn't built in a day" and man...did I just role my eyes. #1. Don't get cute with me. #2. no **** #3. Did u just compare yourself to an empire? #4. right, but what are you doing NOW...?!

I guess I need to trust my judgement more. Its going to take more than suggestions and song lyrics to earn me!!! Gawsshhh Dangit!

thanks guys. Even not seeing him or talking to him. I've been having a hard time forgetting. I don't feel "relieved" like some people who post here do after cutting ties. I feel like my heart is no longer inside of me. So he's not there and I just got excited.