Thread: Triggers....
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 10:28 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
cinderellawkids

I feel your pain...so very much. Ive had an active restraining order for almost 6 weeks and I so get those feelings.
How can he forget me? How can he NOT TRIGGER like I am? How can he live in our memories, at his condo, sleep in OUR bed, and NOT TRIGGER? Why am I such a fool????
They do. Most do, probably all do unless they are too busy drowing there pain or escaping in anger but the thoughts still come.
In times Ive been seperated previously from Ah he would not try to contact stay away ect to get my attention....Sadly it worked many times. So please don t think that way, he's effected you just have to keep going, you finding the healthy you.

This weekend I went through the same feelings. MIL tried to throw in my face AH isdoing great doesnt even ask about you, care what your doing ect. That stung at first, it stung bad, but when I stopped and thought about it, I remembered that was his act, its how it had always been. The pride wont let them show their feelings, the same pride that keeps them from getting help for themselves.

Take care of you, in time, im told the feelings will pass, will lessen ect