Old 03-16-2010, 11:32 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Last year in March while still on the opiates. I got a medical settlement of $17,000.00. I paid off everything I possibly could. A rent to own barn, CC, medical bills, dental bills, etc. I was left with about $500.00 when I got done. I bought my husband an ipod he'd been wanting for a couple of years. I'm so glad I did all that because my husband was laid off in May. He's still laid off as of todays' date. I don't want to even think about where we'd be right now with the bills if I hadn't of paid all of that off. We have no car payments either. We got a large tax return this year as well. I bought a new washer and dryer. A new hot water tank. A radio for my husband. New flooring to replace the ruined wood from the hot water tank. The only thing we owe for now on our two acres is the house payment. And the utilities each month. God has been good to us. We've both been thru several divorces and have lived in some God awful places, due to not having any money.

It's always wise to use a large amount of money when you have it on wise decisions. You never know where you'll be tomorrow or the next day.