View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 09:18 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
tennladybb

Tired, Im sorry that you got so offended at my post, and it truly was NOT my intention to hurt or upset anyone....I agree with Penny that it reminds me of where I came from and where I am now... I even further posted that if maybe i might even in the least hurt someone that they could delete it and I suggested a new title that might be better...so, again, im sorry if I bothered or hurt you,

BUT your suggestion that I am feeling "high" on my suboxone really p**sed me off!! I in no way shape or form get "high" off of them.. In fact, I only feel like myself, the OLD me. That really was not a nice thing to imply. There are tons of sub users on here and i think more than one will take offense to that remark. I posted several times after my original post, I wanted to be sure that if it was an upsetting thread, or hurtful(again, NO way would I ever want to hurt any of the great people on here) to please delete it, and again, I suggested a new name for the thread, a new direction in case it might hurt someone... LIke I said before, I would rather die than to hurt someone, or cause them upset or ANYthing negative...that was just NOT my intent, nor was I making fun or anyone at all..

Again, Im sorry if this upset you, it was not my intention, but the same advice you gave me goes to you, Please dont have the ba**s to assume that we get "high" on subs.. It simply is not true.. i will be on day 60 on Wednesday, and I dont get high from ANYthing anymore.. I just feel normal.. im not a mean or hurtful person.. I dont want this to be a debate or an argumentative thread, i dont like those, so if the mods would prefer to delete it to cease arguments, then i will gladly start a new one
with the other title...