View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 02:19 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Hi TennLadybb:

I have read a lot of the postings here also and wondered just how in the hell the money was acquired for all the expensive drug use. BUT!!! That's not a question that needs to be asked by any of us. That is an individual's choice of whether or not they want to divulge that information or not. What if someone's significant other or spouse happens upon this site and figures out who they are reading about? It could cause some serious problems as well as a breakup or divorce.

Asking this question, no matter how innocent it might be, isn't a good thing. It immediately sends recovering addicts or ones considering it into their thoughts of how the drugs were obtained and can hurt someone's sobriety. I would venture to guess 99.9% of us on here aren't very proud of how we got our drugs and would like to get past it and not be reminded of it. So to be blunt. Your question has put our minds back where we really don't want to be again.

I think you can use your imagination on how YOU got your drugs? It probably isn't too far from how others acquired theirs.

Sorry about having to step into my Sergeants' Boots here for a minute. But this thread really blew me away. I just can't believe someone had the ba**s to ask such a question. You might be on a high from feeling good on your subs, but be careful in the future of what you ask of people on this site. PLEASE!!! I'm on clean day 46 off the opiates. Some here are a lot newer than I am on their clean time.

Think before you post.