Old 02-28-2010, 12:21 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
JuneBug

Hi feelingstuck
Welcome, I am new here too and in a place like you, should I give it one more go, its only been a short while, what happens after rehab and he is clean.......what i hav learned from being here is this.....I did do my best.......it is not my fault that he canot see the light, it is not my fault that I reached the end of my rope and now he has decided to get help and thinks I should stay because this time he is serious.....actions speak louder then words this much i know now.......and right now I have to do what is best for me, like you will discover what is best for you but one thing I do want to say....I worried a lot about what my family would think and what his family would think but when I stood back all I can see is none of this is my fault and if they all want to blame me for his condition then they obviously have some issues that they need to look at. I did the best I could for 3 years, I hit my own bottom because of him and now I am trying to re-build my life, you do it for you and no one else.

LOL i need to take my own advice!