Old 02-26-2010, 08:21 PM
  # 95 (permalink)  
Impurrfect

((Marshgirl)) - The "boys" we have here, were here when I moved back in. Stepmom said that they went to pick out a kitten...they all ran from dad but this one little black cat, who came straight TO dad...that's Elvis (the one in my avatar). He is the most snuggly cat I've ever had..will climb up my clothes if I don't pick him up fast enough. My other 2 cats are content to be with me, but rarely held. I had 6 cats, years ago, and all would let ME hold them or at least snuggle up to them, but most had no use for anyone else. I think they, like any other animal, sense when they are loved.

Mots is home and I told him he's on "house arrest". Will have to give him his cat-dope to keep him sedated so us humans can get some sleep tonight, otherwise he will have everyone awake, wanting back out.

My stepmom's behavior has been hitting a nerve with both dad and I. She said something earlier this week that has sort of pitted her and Brit against dad and I and I hate it It makes me VERY uncomfortable in my own house, but I'm also very grateful that I have no desire to use.

Just filled out a few more job applications...fun, fun.

Hugs and prayers!

Amy