Old 02-26-2010, 06:25 PM
  # 90 (permalink)  
Impurrfect

(((Jay))) - wow!! What an awesome picture!!! A million years ago, when I worked for a small airline, we had a freight shipment of a few foxes with signs on their cages "do not poke fingers into cages"....absolutely beautiful animals

((Norty)) - aww, looks like my Elvis! I have a picture of him in HIS box, so did a double-take when I saw your picture.

((Lenina)) - hope you aren't coming down with the flu or anything I wouldn't doubt Fuzz heard Mots all the way from here, protesting the loss of his "man parts".

((Dee)) but Philly cheesesteaks are really, really good!

((CQ)) - sorry about the frustration...been dealing with quite a bit of that today, myself. I really do think I need to invest in some kind of punching bag

Dad opened the sliding glass door to let the dumb dog out on the deck...Mots FLEW out the door; dad went chasing him over to the next door neighbor's yard but as soon as he'd get close, Mots would haul ass. A few minutes later, as I was going out to see if I could find him, I notice ELVIS is at the sliding glass door, wanting in...dad said "oh yeah...um, he got out when I went to chase Mots". I reminded him that Elvis can't be out - at all.

So, Mots still isn't home, but hopefully he'll be okay and come home soon. His stitches are internal so he can't scratch them open.

Dad took stepmom and I out to eat (Brit is with bf) and stepmom has obviously been taking her pain meds...asking the same questions over and over. I had to bite my tongue...I'm annoyed that I've spent a small fortune on my cats this week and two of them were just let outside, that don't NEED to be outside; that I'm living with someone who abuses opiates/anti-anxiety meds, etc. and though we have good times in this house, in general, it's like everyone (except me) is in their own little world of misery. I'm still codependent enough that it hurts me to not be able to "fix" everyone.

ah well, dinner was wonderful and I feel like a stuffed pig...oink, oink Maybe if I keep MY good mood and attitude, it will rub off on those around me..I can always hope?

Hugs and prayers!

Amy