View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 09:25 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
MaryGoRound

Hey KP.

I wish I could offer you something to feel better....because I feel the same way. Kittyboo just started an interesting thread about HP..The "why" part is very hard to deal with. Why does it have to be this way? Maybe there is a bigger picture here. That's what keeps me going. Knowing that this happened for a reason. I may not know what for exactly yet...And I know it doesn't really help the situation. However, I do know:

I am BEYOND grateful YOU are HERE. Right now...reaching out, but also being part of the support for me. So thank you! I've noticed in my life how this experience has deepened relationships with those who have helped me through this difficult time and I've also realized who are my true friends. This is just one small example of how I am growing. I know you are too. And I know some days are really hard. Believe me when I say the pain runs deep. But at least we have each other! That's what I think!

Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
-Oprah Winfrey

Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
-Marcel Proust

Sorry if those are cheesy, but I wanted to share my semi-good day with you.We got ur back here!