View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 07:26 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
chasinghappiness

3 years Dee, that is amazing,well done. I hope to say those words one day too (preferably in about 3 years...lol). I'm glad you understand the isolation thing, although yours is a physical disability and mine is a mental one, at least you can understand....
I will be using this site to meet people, chat and get started, I do intend to go to meetings though,I need someone to travel with me at all times so it will be a case of convincing my hubby to take me, he already does so much but I know once he see's me trying he will do this for me.
I am in the process of changing psychologists as i am just not getting the results from this one, maybe my fault not his, but I really need to work on this anxiety (which I have had all my life, panic for 26 years and agoraphobia for 24.....)
I have withdrawn from xanax before, to have my 2 children but life has gotten worse, we moved recently to this small town and beautiful as it is i am lonely and get major feelings of 'aloneness'like there isn't anyone else in the world that knows or cares about me....quite common in anxiety states I hear but scary just the same....
thanks for all your advice.
CH