Old 02-21-2010, 07:40 PM
  # 312 (permalink)  
gneiss
Never settle.

LOL I suck at math, too. I do paleontology, the only math I need is to add up the number of fossilized critters I see. Besides, I may not get a real job, but at least I'd have time for one if I weren't in school. LOL

Great day. Watched the USA-Canada hockey game and it was one of the best games I've seen in years (been watching since I was 11. Love me some hockey). And the USA won!! On to the Sweden-Finland in a couple hours. Suomi!!!! (That's Finland, to you. My great grandmother was a Finnish native and managed to teach me about 3 words of Finnish... that's a rough language to learn).

I took my first stab at making lasagna. I'm no cook (I'm learning though), but it came out really well. I even put the leftovers in the fridge, which is unusual because my cooking is usually not worth keeping. So now I have a 9x13 pan of lasagna with one piece taken out of it. I think I'll be eating lasagna for a while.

I had an exam Friday so I got to relax a little this weekend. I was exhausted, slept a lot. I'm glad my weekend plans fell through, I needed a day off.

Feeling good, back on track.