View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 03:59 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
angharad

Yup mine did multiple times a night too 24/7 if i needed him....for 8 long years. I would hate to think how much ££ he got out of me. Well it was only weekends during my student day s but hey presto i then qualified as a nurse and got a job with loads of money every month what was i going to do??? yup develop a coke habit! Not save or anything like that, every spare money went up my nose!
Try not to slip, believe me i know its hard. I've been 15 months without coke and now on day 7 without alcohol. I actually got up at 9am (on a saturday wtf!!) and cleaned the house today...in a good mood!!!!!!
But last night was boring as hell though i was in bed by midnight lol

All i can say is try your best. Think of your nose. I have terrible sinus problems now. I think one more year or even less and I would've had a small hole in my septum. You don't want to go down the Daniella Westbrook road (for those who don't know her google her, she was a UK soap star who did thousands of hundreds of thousands of pounds of cocaine and her septum fell out....twice! This pics are enough to put you off or make you think at least!)