View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 10:52 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Jadmack25

Quote (( If it werent for my sweet kids, I dont know what Id do. I am so depressed. I feel worthless and like I am nothing. I KNOW in my head that these things arent true- but I still feel them. ))

Your "sweet kids" deserve a mum who is not in a mess (depressed, worthless, nothing) and a dad who isn't a cheating, drinking, liar.
Can't do anything about dad, but mum is YOUR business.

Staying with this load of c**p keeps all of you stuck in it, him, you and kids.
The only way of changing it, is for YOU to stand up and fight for your sanity and your kids right to a happier life, cause they must feel the tension in your home and see you a very upset mother.

Your AH doesn't need to change himself or his behavior, because he is fine...still has you on a string and can continue to be the louse he has been...because you are letting him stay that way.

Frankly I would be happier in a tent with my kids, than miserable in a big house with him.

You are sacrificing yourself and your "sweet kids", for a miserable life with a man who doesn't give a damn for anyone or anything but himself and his wants.

Time to bite the bullet, and get rid of that garbage for good, and give yourself and those kids a happy mum and home at last, and let AH go play his selfish games elsewhere.

God bless