View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 05:10 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
ellima01

its never ending I swear

AH has been home 8 mths now- the drinking continues. He (as some of you may know)had 2 affairs last spring- one he left me for- the other was righ here in our hometown- and I dont even know how long that one went on.
Well- I was browsing our cell bill yest. and guess what I saw? An attempt to call one of them (unsuccessfully) and the one here in our town a call 55 minutes long!! So I call the # (not sure its her, I dont even know who she is) And a wman answers. I say her # is on my bill and Im just checking it out. She claims not to know us and hangs up. Then this woman calls me back (she does not know i know who she is) claims AH called her b/c their "old friends" she tlks to me 25 minutes. She says she knows about his alcoholism, says he told her how much he loves me ect....
I approach him with it when he gets home (sober) from wrk. He claims not to remember makin the calls-
Look- you cant tlk to someone 55 minutes and not remember, Im sorry.
So we fight- he sits in the garage in the dark and gets drunk- I go to bed- hurt, alone feeling less than important.
HE gets up this AM and I am in the bed- he tells me hes sorry, Im te only person he wants to be with ect. He said the only reason he made the call is that he saw one of this woman's KIDS out somewhere and he though he owed her an apology. REALLY--- he owes HER an appology? he kneew she was messing with another woman's husband what could he possibly have to appologize about???? I asked him was he spending SO much time with her that he formed a relationship with her KIDS????
This of course opened up a whole knew reason to fight. He said " either accept my appology or f**ing dont! ????????
Can he really not see what his has done to me? 8 mnths after the fact- he still calling ho's- I have never felt so unimportant in my life.