Old 02-18-2010, 09:05 PM
  # 298 (permalink)  
gneiss
Never settle.

Everything seemed to come together today. I was walking into the store, totally stressing because I had to buy some stuff but I'm way low on cash. And as I crossed the parking lot there on the ground in front of me was a $20 bill. That sort of thing never happens to me.

I got an apology from someone who really did me wrong the other day. A real apology, the kind you get after someone has had a few days to stew in their misery, and realize how completely wrong they were. I haven't answered the phone and basically let him think I didn't want to talk to him again, even though I actually really did. I never used to play games like that but it's how he understands things and it works.

The Olympics are so much fun! It's a whole festival of "OMG Look what could happen if I got off the couch!" I actually sort of laugh every time a speed skater wipes out. Skiers and luge, for example, are going way too fast so when they wipe out it's scary. But when a spandex-clad man slides into foam padding... that's entertainment. LOL