Old 07-12-2002, 09:36 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

<bgsound src="http://www.centex.net/~elliott/stpatday/let'sdance_don_carroll.mid"loop=3>

<BR><FONT face="Arial,sans-serif" color="#004200">
Hey baby won&acute;t you take a chance?<BR>Say that you&acute;ll let me have this dance.<BR><BR>Well let&acute;s dance, well let&acute;s dance<BR>We&acute;ll do the twist, the stomp, the mashed potato too,<BR>Any old dance that you wanna do<BR>But let&acute;s dance, well let&acute;s dance<BR><BR>Hey baby, yeah, you thrill me so<BR>Hold me tight, don&acute;t you let me go.<BR><BR>But let&acute;s dance, well let&acute;s dance<BR>We&acute;ll do the twist, the stomp, the mashed potato too<BR>Any old dance that you wanna do<BR>But let&acute;s dance, well let&acute;s dance.<BR><BR>SPOKEN: OK, wail now.
<ORGAN>Oh, yeah<BR><BR>Hey, baby, if you&acute;re all alone<BR>Maybe you&acute;ll let me walk you home<BR><BR>But let&acute;s dance, well let&acute;s dance<BR>We&acute;ll do the twist, the stomp, the mashed potato too,<BR>Any old dance that you wanna do<BR>But let&acute;s dance, well let&acute;s dance<BR><BR>Hey, baby, things are swingin&acute; right<BR>Yes, I know that this is the night<BR><BR>Well let&acute;s dance, well let&acute;s dance<BR>We&acute;ll do the twist, the stomp, the mashed potato too<BR>Any old dance that you wanna do<BR>But let&acute;s dance, well let&acute;s dance<BR><BR>(FADE><BR>But let&acute;s dance<BR>But let&acute;s dance<BR>But let&acute;s dance<BR><BR></FONT>