Thread: new here
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 09:48 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
bugsquawsher

I'm the AH. And I'm here not to blame her for it. Just to tell my side of the story.
Yes I have blamed her for it. And no its not. It's my Fault.
When we got together, we both drank. She quit a few years ago. I said I would but didn't. I felt I didn't really drink that much. But I know I do. She says I get mean. Yea I guess I do. When I get drunk , everything that bothers me, come out. Sober, I just keep it to myself. Her not having sex with me is not why I drink. I don't really know why I do. I Honestly don't like fighting with her. But I will say, The thing about the Dog laying his stinkin Butt on my pillow did upset me. I have asked many times to keep this from happening, And she was laying Right next to this dog on my pillow and said she didn't notice.
All I did was walk in , Pick up the dog and put him out of the room. I didn't even say anything. Thats when I was called a jerk. I really tried not to get into a fight, But the beer wouldn't let me keep my mouth shut.

No Its not her fault that I drink. I don't feel any Support or Love when I come home and thus I don't want to come home sober.
I can't have a complaint or disagreement about anything, with out it being called starting a Fight.
I apologize that when the fight does start, I say things I don't really mean.
I'm glad this is out in the open. Maybe yall can help us out here.
I admit here to all of yall. I drink too much.