Old 02-06-2010, 09:18 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
serenityqueen
Attitude of Gratitude

Thank you so much for breaking your story now into paragraphs like NEJeeper said. There are some people who run everything into one paragraph and your eyes cross before you can finish reading. lol

When I was reading your story, I was so hoping that Amy (Impurrfect) would stumble upon this because she was a Nurse as well and what do you know? She was your first reply!

I am a Recovering Addict and Alcoholic whose drug of choice was opiates as well. I had an enormous habit like you, actually, I was taking a lot more, but that's neither here nor there. What's important is that we both have found Recovery and lived to share our experience, strength and hope. How long have you been clean now?

This is a wonderful site. I found SR when I had a little over two years in Recovery and it's always a very humbling experience to come on here and hear the message of Recovery from those who are also Clean and Sober as well as the newcomer who is struggling to get through one day. It is true, if we want to keep what we have, we have to give it away.

I look forward to getting to know you more. I hope you'll continue to share with us.

God Bless,
Judy