Old 02-03-2010, 04:39 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  
JenT1968

My stbx AH whined endlessly that I didn't want to have sex with him. I told him very clearly it was the alcohol and why. (In fact I have an open letter written to him on the subject on this forum). But no matter what I said or how often, he was sure it was something else. It was... it was that I didn't like pubic hair. So he shaved down there and presented himself and was disppointed, almost outraged that I still wasn't interested and in fact did not even notice. After all, he hadn't a clue, and had thought and thought and thought about why I wasn't interested in sex any more, and all he could come up with was it must be pubic hair. I didn't like pubic hair. It could possibly be anything else.

LOL. What a fool.

They cannot hear complaints against their beloved alcohol. They cannot believe that alcohol is the 'real reason' you are angry. It's got to be something else. In my stbx AH' case, it was pubic hair.

I'm so sorry, this has me ROLLING with laughter, tears down my face at work.....

it's funny 'cos it's true, (oh and sad too ).

H thinks I have left him for another imaginary man. it doesn't matter how often I broken record, "it's your drinking behaviour and behaviour when you're drinking", he can't hear it: "what's that you say? you don't feel appreciated as a sexy woman? I'll buy you some lingerie", "what's that you say? you are depressed because you aren't close with your family", blah, blah,

but LOL: :rotfxko

pubic hair

Pitaro: well, just everything Bucyn and the other's said really:

he isn't a prize, a wronged, misunderstood man with hidden depths that needs the love of a good woman to bring out his true potential. He doesn't need a champion. He is EXACTLY what you can see, a 54 year old alcoholic who is drinking, living with his dad allowed supervised visitation with his children, he is mouthy when drunk, he drink drives, he is not responsible for himself, he is not generous with his time or money and is happy for others to take care of him, he is sometimes nice.

You have a 9 year old daughter.

What's the best-case scenario here? that he is depressed and unable to take responsibility for himself and to see his own children, because of a "mentally unstable", abusive ex who was making up harassment charges (something btw you will never be sure of, even if she is abusive, doesn't mean that he isn't as well).

Even in this unlikely and blame-shifting best case, what would you be losing by missing out on all the drama that his world brings? Do you want to deal with a mentally unstable abusive extended member of your family? bring that damage around the ears of your daughter? what is SOOO great about him that it's worth the chaos and potential devastation of even the best-case scenario.

Aren't there other potential partners out there for you who bring more to the table than this sorry man? don't you deserve more?