Old 02-01-2010, 07:07 PM
  # 260 (permalink)  
gneiss
Never settle.

MMMMM, goat cheese. I know a goat farmer locally. My parents buy goat milk from him every week, mom makes her own homemade goat cheese. Frankly, it's bomb. I love it. In the spring I usually go out to the farm and play with the babies... and the guard dogs! Worst guard dogs ever out there! lol Goats are awesome except for their eyes. Creepy. *Shiver*

I keep having little down times, but overall things are getting better. I really started to feel like no one liked me for a while. It was so hard to make friends and I'd ignored a lot of people I used to be friends with. I can't blame the people I ignored for being cautious, I basically chose beer and drugs over hanging out with them. But it's all coming back. I've been invited to homework groups and dinner with friends, etc. It'll work out. It's easier without my roommate around, too. He's more outgoing so when we'd go to a party he'd take over and I'd get pushed out of the conversation and I lacked the confidence to go find someone else to hang out with. I really didn't realize how much of a toll the drugs took on my self confidence until the last couple of weeks. I quit 8 months ago! And people think I'm intelligent... ahh, if only they knew! lol