Old 02-01-2010, 01:25 PM
  # 57 (permalink)  
Callie

You're right about the mortgage thing. AH's and I's name are BOTH on the mortgage. I cannot get out of it unless I/we sell it. Thank you for understanding this legal crap SL. It's REALLY not as simple of just asking him to leave or calling the police. Technically he CAN reside @ either place and there is NOTHING that either of us can do. That's why it's almost crucial for me to handle him with kid gloves. IF he wanted to get volatile I stand to lose alot. He'll fight dirty.

I'd spoken with AH and said he needed to get his $hit together and figure out what he's going to do. I said the party is over. You've got to get out of your mom's and you can't come back here. I said you'd better decide where or if you're going to treatment. If you don't make the decision it will be made for you. He said 'what do you mean?" His family WILL admit him to the ER. They've said they would. He said if you guys do that you'll never see me again (thank you thank you lol ) I know what to say and how long they can keep me. I already know the rules on that. Nice....... He knows the ins of it all.

I'm not dealing with a normal rational person.