View Single Post
Old 06-15-2004, 08:43 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
frannie

I just wanted you all, especially Gabe, to know that the cake is just out of this world. It is moist beyond belief. But I am serious about the diet..carrying around this extra 10 or 15 pounds makes it harder for me to breath...I tend to gain the weight around my upper chest...right over my diaphram...makes breathing difficult at times. I have had open heart surgery twice, have an artificial heart valve, other than that everything heart wise is great, blood pressure,etc. But I am susceptible to congestive heart failure..when fluid collects around my heart...so I do really need to get serious about my diet. But i am having a good day. my husband thinks I should not spend so much time on the computer at this site...but he really has no clue...he finally said that if it helped me that was fine. He is always afraid i will become obsessed with things...which of course...I do. That is why i am trying so hard to be free of my codependance..I better go and have another piece of the cake...the better to get rid of it sooner.