Old 01-31-2010, 08:50 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  
Callie

Callie, was the insurance check mailed to you? Was it in your name? Did he steal US mail from the US Post Office?

It was mailed to the house in HIS name made out TO him because he switched the titles on me. It was suppose to be in my name. This happened about 5 months ago. Legally, he can cash the check...BUT he was served divorce papers and NO large amt of $ was supposed to be taken from the marriage. I probably could get him on that.

Why are you planning on buying him a car? He is a big boy and he can figure out how to buy his own car. Wouldn't that money be better used on your children? Seems like he has been blowing though your cash like crazy. How much money does he get to steal from your precious kids anyway?

100% agree with you. The $ was going to go into an account as part of the divorce settlement. He HAS stolen from us. Last year he withdrew his entire 401k. Around $30k and blew it all on drugs. He also kept $500 a week for unemployment and didn't give me a dime for about 6 months. Maybe I need to go re-read my posts from last year and get a refresher. I'm finding myself worried about him. He wasn't too worried about me last year, was he? I NEED to keep the negative things he's done in the forefront of my mind to get through this.