Old 01-31-2010, 06:24 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  
Callie

Hey guys - yes, I've done all of the seperating of bank accounts, locks changed all of that. His name is off of everything that needs to be. He was served papers. Still trying to get an agreement so that it will be an agreed divorce. That will make it much quicker - smoother for everybody.

He intercepted the check @ the post office. It was to be mailed here. I thought I was on top of the situation. Apparantly not. My plan was to put the check into an account so that he could buy a car AFTER he COMPLETED rehab. Really, it was his own neck that he sliced.

He has plans to enter treatment, this week - I think. He is suppose to have an appt with a court appointed attorney on Wed for all of his wrecks. He was going to postpone the court date, meet with the attorney, enter treatment and go to his dad's after. He's been trying to 'live it up' because he knows he has to go to treatment or face jail time. Hence the xanax/whatever else binge. It sounds like if he follows the plan (postponement, meet with lawyer, enter treatment, go to his dad's) he'll get OUT of jail time. The attorney said if he got in trouble again, that he would have to face each offense seperately - which most likely = time.

So, really - AH has it all layed out as to what he's suppose to do. Manipulation @ it's fines I suppose.

BTW - Serenity - he has access to the house legally until the divorce is final. I tried to get a protection order and of course was denied. He has abided by my wishes though and not been out here. Though he could come out here legally anytime he wishes. I think part of the reason he's NOT been out here is because he's been looped and doesn't want me seeing it. In @ his mom's is like a frat house with no parents present.