Old 01-30-2010, 06:25 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  
MrsMagoo

Ohhhhh Callie!!! I know you are ticked off beyond belief! What a damn shame. Do you know how that happened? I guess if the vehicle was in his name the check came in his name but did it come to your house or did he pick it up at the insurance company. DANG!!!

I guess you will at least get the check for your truck that he wrecked. You did say his name was not on it right? Have you taken him off your bank accounts or opened a new one just in your name? I would call you agent and see if he can hold it for you to pick up in person or intercept it from the corporate office or something just in case AH gets any wise ideas about forgery. Stranger things have happened. Judy told you the lengths she went to score so cannot put anything else past AH. Did you get locks back on your doors? It's time if you haven't. Even if you have to borrow money from your folks, it has to happen. It's only a matter of time before your TV, jewelry, kids video gaming systems, etc. go missing. Just about anything is worth a few bucks at a pawn shop or on the street.

I'm sorry this keeps getting dragged out. Good for you however for doing "normal" with your family and making such a big deal about your daughter's ear peircing. She will never forget it!!! I've been promising my 3 year old "earrings" since her birthday in July. Hopefully by her birthday this July, I'll make good on that promise.