Old 01-30-2010, 03:35 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  
Callie

She did it! She was surrounded by family and friends. Her cousin held her hand and there were camera's everywhere. It was hilarious. We overtook the entire Claires store! lol This was a HUGE feat for her because I've tried to talk her into piercing her ears for 4 years!

AH called this am wanting to go. I told him about it last week (pre-xanax) and he was going to go. Then last night/today acted like he didn't know about it. Then wanted to go and I said you've been in no shape to go. He didn't call beyond that. I get a txt after I'd sent a pic to family of her getting it done saying why didn't you pick me up blah, blah, blah. I tried calling him and again he wouldn't take my call. Whatever.

DD had a great day, basketball was a success for her cousin. We went out to eat after and dd and ds wanted their cousin and dd's bff to spend the night. Sooo for a second weekend in a row I've got a housefull of kids. It's all good though - we had a great day. AH will one day regret this. It's his loss, but I have an awesome support system and our kids will grow up around GOOD people.

Found out that AH TOOK the check from the insurance company. For the car that HE totaled. The car that I paid for, the car that I paid insurance on. The car that he snuck into his name instead of mine. (that was the stipulation - MY name so I could legally pull the keys if he was unfit to drive.) Took the check and it's was gone in a matter of days. It was about $4000 - the car was paid for by ME no lein. I was pi$$ed OFF!! I can't believe the SOB would stoop that low. I've been paying for his a$$ for months and he does this? Whatever. It's his loss. It was alot of $ and it's GONE. Guess he'd better get that Huffy 18 speed tuned up because he won't have four motor powered wheels for a LONG time. Probably never if he continues on the path he's on. That will come out of HIS part of the settlement.