View Single Post
Old 06-15-2004, 04:37 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
frannie

The One Who Strives For Independence

Hi everyone, you have all been so supportive of my efforts to deal with my codependency problem. I have had a great day...my husband understands (sort of) and is behind my efforts. My daughter called in to tell me where she was going after work..(after all these years of control, I have her well trained, lol). I said fine and was simply pleasant in my conversation. It will take a while for things to happen for me to try my wings at not going off the deep end to the rescue. I just hope I am up for the task. I am really trying hard. I joined a health club today...women only...you work out at least 30 minutes a day for at least 3 days..more if possible..it is only 5 minutes from my house. i did this as a treat for myself. i also picked up the strawberry cake with real strawberries in the iceing from the lady i ordered it from...it cost almost $20 but will be worth every delicious bite...that was another be good to myself treat. After I finish the cake I am going to resume the Weight Watchers diet...I can count points with the best of them. I am determined...now lets just pray that I can walk the walk...thanks again for all of your advice and understanding and caring...it is phenomenal that you have all of those things to give to a total stranger. You people are fantastic...and this is my favorite site on the net. It has been the only one I have visited for the last 2 or 3 days. I hope you all have peaceful and productive days this week. love....frannie