Thread: my 8 year old
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 08:11 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

I dont have any kids but ahh I also felt sad about the packed suitcase and about you feeling bad for some words... maybe you feel "less" than a good mother? if that's the case you need to remember all of what you do RIGHT (just keeping the man away from the household is enough in my book for you to be a SUPERMOM).

Also I thought my mom had done something wrong to "make" my dad leave us, but I recall very vividly when I was given my engineering diploma.. the speaker was very emotive and told us "lets clap, turn around to watch your parents, thanks to their efforts we are celebrating this day" well of course everyone felt like crying and some did. Dad may have spent money but my Mom was there seeing my bad experiences with guys and how I struggled with some subjects and how I achieved things and how I didnt sleep for projects (I am still not sleeping DAMN!!) and very often I would arrive tired and there she was with some warm soup, my descriptions are not that good but you know, that is when your heart is full of gratitude and you know WHO WAS THERE FOR YOU IN THE GOOD AND NOT SO GOOD and who wasn't. He is just a kid but as he grows up he will realize who was his companion and friend and took care and did the best she could... take deep breaths and let it pass like another cloud in the sky... HUGS!