View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 10:15 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
JACKRUSSELLGIRL

My Babies Birthday

Hello All,

I am on the second weekend without the AH. Weekends were always the worst and I told him until he finds a place to live, he will need to stay somewhere else on the weekends. I am sad for my daughter right now. Their birthdays are 1 day apart, he is on Jan 22 and she is today. She came in my room around midnight last night crying. My AH had left her a message about how much he loved her and how 19 years ago when she was born it was the best day of his life. He was all choked up in his message. She was crying because, she said "since I can remember, Dad and I always celebrated our Birthdays together". I was so sad for her and tried to comfort her but just feeling this whole thing sucks.

I tried to explain that what we are doing is the best for him although it is not easy on all of us. I said "sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing to do are the same". I think that is from a song but it rings sooo true for me right now.

I decided to decorate the house for her. She is at work until 3pm and I am hoping that this will cheer her up. My youngest daughter just said to me that Jess seems so sad and it is her Birthday. We are always so happy on Birthdays, what is wrong with her?

Feeling really down today and hope it passes cause I know if I cave, things will remain the same.

Thanks for listening.