Thread: I don't drink
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 05:20 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
yeahgr8

Originally Posted by intention View Post
Hi Lkkpa,

I can relate to that. I'm thankful today that I am single and that this is God's will for me right now. (i've not always been thankful for that)

I'm mindful of what many people are saying here that you need to be sober for a good while before getting involved in a relationship. I think that is right.

Sex without being drunk?? ........yes that will be a whole new experience. One that I shall look forward to in God's time.
Yeah i can relate too!!!! I'm sooo glad i'm single, i feel for the people going through this in a relationship, it must be very difficult indeed in most cases!

Sober sex, as in without the buzz or the hangover...yeah what's that then?! You know my sponsor said to me what his said to him 24 years ago, no relationships in the first 2 years (i think most say 1 year)...i remember a couple of guys saying you're kidding right? Me i thought that f*** for that, what a gift lol

I've still got a lot of work to do on myself and also a lot of edxperiences and lessons to learn...by that time i will hopefully be attracting a different type of woman and we won't be shagging like dogs in some hotel bed on the first date...please God let that one thing be so, im pretty flexible with the rest! And i would imagine its the same sentiment for ladies getting sober, wanting to attract a different sort of man for probably much the same reasons;-)