View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 10:57 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Kittyboo

Thanks Janit

Well, I can only speak for myself, but new kid on the block yes, to this forum... not so much a new kid on the block to codependence and a lifetime of very poor choices stemming from years of...well, my life circumstances.
I agree with time though. This past relationship really forced me to hit my rock bottom. I can't ever recall a time in my life where I felt this, just lonely, sad and just withdrawn.

And i've made many poor relationship choices.... none quite as bad as this one. Which I am learning to take responsibility for how I got here.
Yep my healing process is a combined 34 years that i'm just coming to terms with.

Wow, I know these things can't be rushed, but I would LOVE to get through this quickly!

I think you posted on another thread, that if God brings you to it, he will get you through it.
I really really believe that. I have come this far, we all have, I don't think that there is much that any of us can't handle after what each of us has already experienced in life.
The strength is there...... it just gets buried under the rubble of emotion, we just have to dig it out.