Thread: hi it's me.
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 03:35 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
ermy
trying to recover

hi it's me.

hi everyone

so here i am. let me tell you about myself. im female, 30 years old, married, 2 kids. my eldest child has autism and heart disease. i work full time but i'm off sick due to chronic back pain. i suffer from severe depression. i am 7 stones overweight and 3 years ago i had a gastric bypass that only lets me eat small amounts of food, however, i failed to lose vast amounts of weight due to my drinking and eating rubbish. i am currently taking morphine to help with my back pain and still drinking half a bottle of vodka each night on top of that. my father in law is dying of cancer. this has put a strain in our household for the last 14 months, particularly now as it is close to the end. drinking seems my only escape from it all. please help. the other day i drank two cans of lager followed by two bottles of wine then took 2 morphine tablets on my way to bed. i need to stop this for everyones sake. think i'd be better off dead most of the time. i hate my stupid useless fat ugly self. there rant over