View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 09:07 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
daphne

Thanks

Thanks for having me back I will try and curb my confrontational side!
feeling caught in a trap , in a rut at the moment in terms of drinking
I know I went on about my great life and it is great EXCEPT for the drinking and health problems
Fact I have lots of great people in my life should help me. I feel so bad for drinking when I have NO excuse or need to.
I have so much more than others in this world and should not NEED drink to get me through
That makes me feel ongoing guilt. I appreciate what I have in life so WHY is it not enough for me, Its like I always need to feel stimulated by something ....I could NEVER just sit and do nothing, my mind is always always going,
The thought of a weekend with nothing on fills me with dread !Even though I work in a demanding job and 3 kids I still want to do stuff at weekends. Its like I am terrified of living a dull life so I pack it full of socialsing and other activities. I cannot remember the last weekend where I just stayed home and did nothing much.
Sorry for rambling on ......you will be regretting letting me back
Been very emotional since discovering this board
It has made me reflect on my past and some of the horrible things that happened to me, that is very tough emotionally, but another fear I turn to a victim role.