View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 09:10 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
nodaybut2day

The codie in me...

...wants to ask XAH why there are bills piling up in his "inbox" stuck to the wall next to front door that haven't been paid, and wants to tell him to be careful because the gas and hydro company will shut him down!!!

OR

...wants to know if he and his son are eating ok because all they had for lunch were pirogies, and WHY he's got a fancy new wool coat on when he says he didn't have enough money for food/beer and I had to pay that stupid cable/internet bill for him!!

OR

...wonders how he`s going to pay for his Blackberry now that he's switching jobs and the new company hasn't agreed to pay for his phone, so there won't be any way to contact him except via email and what about his son being at home with no phone!!

OR

...agrees to go pick up cat food for him on my way to tango class, even though it's on my way and even though he gave me the money for it I still feel MAD at myself for saying yes and had to calm my anger down before going dancing.

UGH this stupid internal struggle in driving me batty! All this simply from seeing him for 15 minutes when I dropped DD off at his place. Make the madness stop!

the only positive thing is that I'm not living through this on a daily basis anymore...

Any words of wisdom out there for me?