View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 03:59 AM
  # 290 (permalink)  
Ananda

Hope you all are doing well...

I just have been sitting here...nauseus again..and realizing how often I drank out of frustration...For some reason the excuse of "things are never gonna get better, so why not" was very appealing to me.

So what an unreasonable response..to drink...I guess the alchohol provided some sort of releif from the frustration...whether it allowed me to vent, or made me unable to feel the preasure...oblivious to the pain...

Something in reality seemed so wrong that somehow drinking seemed to make it a little righter...if you know what i mean...

Course it wasn't reality...reality is that drinking added fuel to the frustration and the pain and the frustration...somehow I just couldn't see that.

Malcolm...thanks for your kind words...I'm not sure why the hyper...I have had periods of hyperness when sober in the past...I think maybe hyper is part of my personal bouncing personality, but it's hard to be hyper when your body is depressed by alchohol or going through the withdrawal process...So maybe a good thing? oh wait...anxiety is part of withdrawal...