View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 09:06 AM
  # 289 (permalink)  
Malcolms

Ananda, thanks for asking, the meeting went well, I think. The format will take getting used to, but there was some good information presented, and afterwords I talked to a few folks and got phone numbers, so all it all it was a good start and I'm going to go back.

Being unemployed has to be hard, but on the other hand, I'm not very productive right now so maybe count it as a blessing in that when you go back to work you'll be on top of your game? And I hope that nausea goes away soon, that sounds rough, but you are hanging in, and thats all that matters.

Mirage, I usually bought beer at the convience store at the corner because it was close. How much extra money did I throw away doing that? The owner is probably in a panic right now that he hasn't seen me in a week. I usually drank alone, and it usually was triggered by being home alone with nothing to do, so I can't keep any booze in the house. I'm posting a lot to keep my mind occupied. Have fun snow shoveling! I know I'm weird, but I kind of like to shovel snow. Probably because where I live, I don't get it that often.

I'm feeling a little hyper today. Don't know why. Maybe I'm just coming out of the fog a little bit and my body is going too far the other direction.

Anyway, have a good day everybody!