Thread: Enough
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 09:28 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Umbrella

Thank you all. Thank you so much.

I didn't sleep well. I woke up at 5am and his tuck was in the driveway. I knew he would be in his office, and sure enough he was. He was completey out if his mind and I've only seen him that high a handful of times. He drove around all night I guess is what he told me. I usually get angry and scream and yell and call him names. That's my usual approach. I'm tired. I know there is no use in reacting. So I asked him to come in and I held him. He was too paranoid so went back to his office where he is still at and it's 10:00am.

I am writing lots this morning. Something I don't do. I am reading lots on here as well and i am trying to come up with a plan. I need a plan. He is such a successful man and has somehow kept working through all this. He functions normally and then falls hard. It's so up and down and around.

I will not have another year like the previous ones. I can't. I am 25, I have lots to offer, I know this isn't normal and there are men out there who don't act like this. But then again, my husband didn't tough drugs for the first two years we were together.

So I'm making a plan and will be presenting that to him tomorrow when he's had sleep and time to think straight.

Can someone point me in the right direction for how to come up with my plan?

Thanks so much.