Old 12-29-2009, 08:43 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  
Ives

Originally Posted by mentallyexh View Post
WOW...so today he stopped by today to see our daughter and he was full of negativity. He started with (sarcastically), Wow the house looks great...laughing. I am switching two rooms out which is taking some time because I have a 13 month old. Then about the color of paint, "the ugliest green in the world". Then about the dogs being in and there being dog hair. Well....by then I was upset and walked out of the room....and he says to my 13month...."Look, A mommy is visibly angry...then starts laughing....HE IS PSYCHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yet he accuses me of always bi****** and complaining...really??? I said nothing negative and was being nice! What is WRONG WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
Sounds like deflection. If there isn't anything major for him to attack you with - then he will manufacture things. Needle about countless small things. Then when he gets a reaction from his blatantly outrageous remarks and points, he can point his finger and say - 'See, you are the one with the problem.'

Mine does that when I let her - namely, says outrageous things, lies, makes things up and makes me look bad - then when I get angered, she says I need anger management therapy.

Well.....who wouldn't, putting up with that crap!!