View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 05:18 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Elsie

I remembered

I remembered some silly stuff that occured over the holidays.

Chritsmas eve day, he said he was going to come to my house and spend the night. So, he calls aound 10am and asks about dinner, I tell him I was going to make ham, veggies etc. He said "Ok, well what are WE going to eat" I told him I intended on eating what I was giving the kids...ham, veggies etc.
Long story short, he said he was just not going to come over if that's what I was going to make. I called his bluff and said "Fine, don't come over then"
He ended up coming over, and took us out for a late lunch so by the time dinner rolled around (combined with the excitement over Santa arriving) the kids weren't hungry so I never made the ham. And this was right after he worked, so he was't drinking. I recently (not how I didn't make this realization before) realized that he's just a total a-hole that gets worse when alcohol is involved.
UGH!
Another one....later Christmas Eve...he asked me for a beer. I said no, that I had already gotten him one and I didn't even want to do that. (I HAD grabbed one from the fridge for him earlier that night cause I was right there and didn't want to hear him nag at me, and figured it's xmas eve, I'll do it once.
So, yeah...later on he asked for another, I said no. He badgered me to get him another beer and made the most ridiculous comment, he said "Oh c'mon, what kind of relationship is THAT!?"
My oldest son was down here, and I didn't want to cause a scene which would ruin xmas eve for my kids (If Mommy and (blank) are fighting) so I got it for him.
On Christmas day I stood my ground and absolutely said NO WAY when he asked.

ARGH!!!!