Old 12-27-2009, 08:18 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
FreeingMyself

Transform - not feeling ganged up on at all....if fact this site is about the only place I can "put my head on straight"! I appreciate everyones thoughts here.....it helps me think. Anyway, I haven't really talked ot him since yesterday, he of course send me a second email later...which was a "little" nicer....simply telling me I was malicious and vengeful and hateful....and about how much I hate men etc. etc. Also, that this is a pattern in my relationships....well he was right about that one...my "man picker" broke a long time ago...so yep...I suppose it does seem to be a bit of pattern (one which I intend to break). Anyway, I've had enough, really, it is just difficult because I have 4 wonderful sons from my first marriage who are 14,12,10,9 and then we have a daughter together and I am pregnant (a wonderful God given gift, but quite a surpise)....so I am very nervous about the financial side of it all. I do have a good job....and can take care of us.....just will be a bit tighter than normal!!! I know I deserve respect and the very least...and I can't imagine my children becoming the type of person he is or my daughter being treated teh way that I have been....I would never forgive myself for that!