Old 12-18-2009, 11:54 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
CrackQuack

Not that I am trying to make light of anything, but I find it funny (both haa haa and strange) what irritates us addicts. Especially punctuation, paragraphing, color, size of font, style, etc. We're all unique and it makes me chuckle, in a weird way, at how something so trivial can really get our goats, so to speak. I know, no matter what, if someone is asking for help, I'll read it, even if I have to get my bottle of excedrin out, and try to help. I'll read through the poor spelling (english might not be their native language), the poor punctuation (at least I don't have to grade it, right?), weird colors (hell, I use purple!), odd sizes and fonts, to help someone. There are a lot, more dangerous things (picking up strippers at their work place ring bells anyone??) I do in order to help someone.
As for me, since I am on the topic of the odd things that upset us addicts... Solitaire. Yeah, that computer game irritates the snot out of me. I'll play it and play it. And I'll cheat. I saved a game, that I know I'll win every time, and keep playing that same game, to boost my score percentage. How weird is that? It shouldn't really matter. It's just a stupid game.. But I get all flustered when I only win 1 out of 20 tries. LOLOLOL..
The things...In the grand scheme, it shouldn't bother us like that. Who cares? Apparently, we do. hahahaha.. Hell, read my blog whining about people PMing me to change my font, color, and size.. Even I've gone off about that stuff. Apparently, a lot of people care about how we're typing, but well... We've got so many choices! And we're not all American, so sometimes the writing style will be very different. Plus, a lot of us, American or not, when we get going, we forget about little things like punctuation, paragraphs, and spelling. LOL
Goodness.

Last edited by CrackQuack; 12-18-2009 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Wanted to ad more stuff. LOL