View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 03:15 PM
  # 408 (permalink)  
mirage

Asta..thanks for asking! Yes, I'm on day 33. Dang long time for me. Congrats on day 8! Good luck with those cookies. Can cookies NOT turn out? haha. Not sure I've had a cookie I didn't like...I'm not a baker, tho...so good on ya! Yes, you'd better deliver, or he may not deliver. har har.

Tytan...nothin wrong with dodging and weaving. Kinda nice you'll get to come in to a new place, fresh without baggage. Heck, to the new people, you can just say you don't like the taste, and that will be that! Kinda wish I could erase my friends' memories, so I won't have to explain. To be honest, I don't see friends that often, tho...so not drinking one night won't really seem like a big deal. I can always use the designated driver for my husband excuse, too.

Glad you guys are doing well. Just wrapped more presents. Big family party on Saturday..always a good time. Lots of little kiddos and good Italian food. We torture the kids and make em sing karaoke. (I never drank at this party in the past, so won't be a big deal.) Anyway..take care gang!