View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 07:16 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
husbandofacoa

Originally Posted by KeepPedaling View Post
give him sobriety and the power to make him drink. He told me this when I said he could not come and stay with me. He thinks staying with me will help him get off of the binge drunk he's been on for weeks.

I asked him to please tell his sponsor that he said this tomorrow when he meets with him (this meeting could be a lie).

He said, "I did tell the sponsor and he totally understands. He knows it's true." I said, "Then please tell your sponsor to call me tomorrow and explain my powers to me. I need clarification."

I suppose if I let him stay with me, he'll stop drinking for awhile. But would it last?

If I say no and he becomes a full-blown full-time drunk again, drops out of college, and ends up homeless, is it a little bit my fault?

If I just get him through Christmas, will he be ok?

He said, "You have the power to give me sobriety and the power to make me drink." He said this when he was drunk.

I can't let him come over.

He's a manuplative liar. He is trying to control you and blame you for his lack of control over himself. Please, please do not believe his bulls**t. You deserve better than someone who treats you this way.