View Single Post
Old 06-10-2004, 04:21 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
LostDream

I know...
It's so hard living with them. Taking it all and expected to just let it be so they can go on with their insanity. I know where you are, and right now I'm inside your head with you. But it's been me who's had those thoughts. Why don't they just die?

I mean put us both out of our misery... just go away!

But reality is another thing. You've got your papers, I've got mine in mind. But it's the same place. You've had enough. It's a terrible feeling when you feel your love is gone.
Terrible and sad. But we do what we have to.

What that is for me right now, I'm trying to figure out. All I know is that he sounds way gone in his disease and for you to have just had a baby and he's being such an ass. is your mother still living? Can you go somewhere?

This is from a man looking at another drunk man, and I know. We don't change unless we want to change. That's why so many marriages fail. Women fail to realize this. But that's not to say that y'all don't make us want to, cause our major objective is to please you.

But this guy? You just pleased him in the greatest way there is. And he's acting like this?

Well, I guess alcohol is so much stronger than all of us. And it's true, we can only work on ourselves. You've got to learn to take care of you (that's what they're telling me here). Cause for now, it certainly doesn't look like he can.