View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 05:05 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
WizeDeb

My AH used to say the same thing. I had to power to make him drink, Yeah ok. But I do have a funny story to this post.

We used to live in the woods, behind our house were fields that we did not own. The farmer hated us because he ripped up his fields Anyways, of course AH had a four-wheeler that he would get himself all drunked up and ride in the fields, used to make me completly insane with worry that he would kill himself. One night all drunked up there he is ready to ride. There I am pleading, begging, crying the whole nine yards. Didnt matter he was going to ride. Half way down the yard the thing died. He's out there trying and trying to get this thing started, finally he gives up.

By this time I was in the house thanking God that the four wheeler broke down. He marches in the house and says.. Get this girls "You are a witch.. You must have some sort of powers that made my four-wheeler die. You are always using your powers to make my life a living hell. If its not one thing its another."

Well I busted out laughing so hard, which of course just fueled the fire but I just couldnt hold it in. So as the years went by, I bought myself one of those disney magic wands and when he got on my nerves enough I would wave the thing around. Used to make him nuts. Back then that was the only thing I could I could think up. Still makes me laugh. Hope it does the same for you.