Old 12-14-2009, 10:55 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
thejaywalker

The insanity bubles just beneath the surface....

So I was doing a favor for my ex wife ( installing 2 - 75ft. dog runs ) in my free time before I go to work today ( oh yeah I'm sick too ) I was running tight on time so I was already flustered. Also I should mention I purchased these items as well and spent several hours running around town pricing them out. I told her I would do it today ( Mon. ) but I had many reasons / excuses why I could not today, but I chose to see about getting it done . In recovery I try to keep my word, and I seem to be able to do so when I'm sober. Not to mention all the dog crap that I managed to get all over me and my shoes and jeans from climbing the ladder

I should also mention that last night she gave me the what for, apparently for no reason.

So as some of you may know, after I was done, I started having the conversation before the conversation in my head. I was thinking " your effn welcome you !@#%^@$%&@#% ", then I stopped myself that instant, and said to my HP, thank you for letting me get this done in time. And w/ that it's like it all got better.

just thought I would share