Thread: new here
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 07:58 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Hadassah

Angry new here

I have been reading post here for a while now, but haven't had the nerve to post.
I have been married to me AH for almost 19 years and have 3 teen age kids.
I am a sahm and I home school.
Tonight the fight was started when the dog was in the bed and I didn't get him out and he was on "his "side. I asked him why he had to be such a jerk. I never talk to him like that, but I have had enough. Then he asked me how much I wanted, talking about child support.
He blames me for his drinking, He says that he has no reason to come home sober.
Me on the other hand, always have dinner ready, laundry washed, and I don't bitch at him. So it's not like he comes home to a loud, nasty shrew. The reason he gets drunk (he says)is because I won't have sex with him.
I am so sick of the blame game. I have told him that I refuse to take the blame for something that he has been doing since he was a kid (drinking)
He has an excuse for everything, and it's mostly because I won't be with him.
I am so sick of my life. I don't know what to do at this point. I don't have a job, and I don't want my kids to go through a divorce.But I don't know if he is going to stay or leave. He was drinking tonight, so he might be a bit better in the morning, but who knows.
I need some advice. I would love to go back to school, but he makes too much money to get FA, and we can't afford to put it on the credit card, but I might have to just so that I can get some training to get a job.
Thanks for any input.