View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 12:22 AM
  # 380 (permalink)  
thirtybubba
Owner of a strange glitch.

((VC))

I had a longer reply, but my internet connection killed it. Basically, it was that since I've known you, I've known you to be persistent. You got to college once, no reason you can't get back there again if the situation changes.

The other thing was, I second Dee on the scholarship thingy. Because most are for freshmen/ young women/ what have you, I'd largely dismissed that option but recently won some even after the deadline... by applying really. There are a couple major sites that have info on that... I'm sure your financial aid office has those sites posted on their wall.

The other thing I thought up, actually the first I thought really (it came up in a discussion last night) was you might find someone to pay your whole way. If your grown (ie proven at life...) and you're getting all A's in nursing... the state of California would probably like to talk to you. We import nurses, can't get enough... and they pay the whole way if they're willing to stay, I believe. Other states/hospitals/somebody might be willing to pay for you if you promise to go work for them... Just an idea.

Take care of yourself what ever you do

Tytan, Mirage, Asta, keep on hanging in there.

We can all go forward...

Take care everybody, I gotta sleep so I can wake up for my vacation. I'll talk to y'all later.
TB